Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jack Handey Deep Thoughts Famous Quotes

If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.
~Author : Jack Handey Deep Thoughts Famous Quotes

Skiing Sayings Fathers Day Quotes Butterfly Sayings Spiritual Quotes Business Sayings

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
~Author : Louis Blanc The Organization of Work 1840 Inspirational Sayings

Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth Unseen, both when we wake and when we sleep.
~Author : John Milton Nice Quotes

What is the sound of one hand clapping
~Author : Confucius Great Sayings

No man is demolished but by himself.
~Author : Richard Bently Meaningful Sayings

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet
~Author : Lily Tomlin Wise Quotes

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time.
~Author : Dr Robert Schuller Motivational Sayings

If I should die, I have left no immortal work behind me - nothing to make my friends proud of my memory - but I have loved the principle of beauty in all things, and if I had had time I would have made myself remembered.
~Author : John Keats Letter to Fanny Brawne Feb 1820 died 1 year later Famous Quotes

If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.
~Author : Vince Lombardi Inspirational Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment